Monday, August 24, 2009

Go See Hallowen 2!

When I was in Atlanta, I ended up being an extra in the movie Halloween 2. It's finally coming out this Friday!

Make sure to keep an eye out for me, in this scene, when he's saying "Let me make things clear. Michael Meyers is dead."


One full second of fame! More than I ever expected. I have no idea if there's more audience shots. They filmed us for like 12 hours though.

There's a scene right before this as well before the press conference, and you can see me standing around discussing the press conference I'm about to witness. I'm next to a guy with a fedora- mind you, not actually wearing his hat prop, but rather using it as if he were going "Ta-da!" about every 5 seconds. What a weirdo. Standing next to him was one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever done.

Anyways, let me know if you spot me!

-S


P.S. Yes, I met Rob Zombie. Yes, he eats cake for breakfast.

No comments: