Monday, August 03, 2009

Revisiting Strength

I was staring at my wall, thinking about how different my two tarot card pieces are. The first one I like (8 of Cups), and the second one I wasn't happy with (Strength). It is so much more realistic in drawing and in color, so I decided to play with it in photoshop. I'm much happier with it now. I generally just throw things out and try to learn from my mistakes, but I am glad I decided to play with this one. Plus, it's been a while since I've messed around in Photoshop.



I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by. :)

3 comments:

Andrew Olson said...

very cool, i like the colors a lot better and the black really makes them pop

Jordie Bellaire said...

It's definitely intense! The grace pops out a lot more, for sure!

rinaj said...

I like this version, too. But to be honest, I somehow liked the old one a bit better. looks softer :) hope you don't mind.