Tuesday, January 05, 2010

España!

This Christmas, we stayed in Spain at my brother's apartment in Valencia for two weeks. He is living there now, working as the timpanist in the Valencian Orchestra at La Palau Del Artes. I kept a travel journal, and took a lot of pictures, which I'd like to share with you! I was tempted to leave out some scribbly pages, but I decided to leave in every single bit (except for one page, which is blank save from a taped on shell from the beach.) I have also mixed in some pictures, which correspond with the sketchbook pages.

It was a blast. Enjoy :)























































































9 comments:

Oliver Dominguez said...

Thats awesome that you went to Spain!! What was the name of that cafe that had Ramon Casas work? Nice sketch book work. And nice piece for the Gallery nucleus.

Cheers,

O

Orlando Sanchez said...

Wow spain that's awesome, I like the photos. I like the piece for the show, very nice.

Miguel A. Mazón said...

Espero que te haya gustado España.
Enhorabuena por tus dibujos.
Vuelve cuando quieras o puedas.

elsie123 said...

Great sketch book. You have so much talent.

Alina Chau said...

Inspiring and wonderful post!! Great drawings!

juan said...

Wow. This is exactly what I did when I was in Hong Kong, only everything was in words.

Great work :)

Anonymous said...

yay spain, my homee! ;D Wait, isn't that barcelona and not valencia O.o
awesome work :D

Carmen Saldaña said...

Beautiful post, I love this kind of visual diaries!!
:-)

The Ginger Darlings said...

Love sketchbooks. Great drawings.