Tuesday, January 24, 2012

an apology

I feel quite guilty for never updating my blog.

Here's a little update.

I now work at Kids II as a product designer for baby Soft Goods and sometimes Gear items. One of my biggest projects is finally debuted exclusively at Babies R Us and I wanted to share my blood sweat and tears with you. Introducing the mombo nursing pillow!

You may even be able to find it in a Babies R Us near you!



In other news, I will be submitting art to Gallery Nucleus for an upcoming Dr. Seuss Tribute Exhibit, so I am excited about that. I will post the work once it's shipped off to the show.

2 comments:

mwc liz said...

Yay! Glad to see an update, your pillows look great =) I'm excited to see what you submit for the Dr Suess exhibit =)

Naomi Chelsea said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!